This Hygge bucket List for the Winter is sure to make you feel cozy and warm in the wintertime snow and the cold evening nights. These little pleasures are sure to bring happiness, wellness, and contentment during the short winter days, and long nights. This list of hygge activities is a list of ideas for spending quality time in the winter.
Hygge Bucket List for the Winter
- Visit a Body of frozen water in the evening as the sun sets.
- Go for a winter walk in the forest.
- Make a fancy hot Tea recipe with spices and mugs.
- Create a winter playlist of songs that make you want to dance.
- Go to a household gathering and play board games.
- Find a new cake flavor and enjoy it with friends.
- Watch a snowstorm roll through.
- Catch the latest movie at the theater.
- Enjoy some live music from local musicians.
- Take an afternoon nap to reenergize when it is freezing outside.
- Observe the stars and watch a meteor shower.
- Go on a ski trip and make memories to last a lifetime.
- Get up early and watch a sunrise to start your day.
- Try new fruits, and make a oatmeal breakfast with your favorites.
- Relax and lounge around in the cold weather. Enjoy the slow moments.
- Hang out by the fireplace with friends.
- Rediscover an old favorite book. (Or find one you’ve been meaning to read.)
- Bury your feet in a warm blanket and make a hygge spa.
- Go ice fishing.
- Sit by a fireplace and sing songs until the night passes by.
- Create a countdown calendar in your bullet journal.
- Eat sweet potatoes and cabbage for healthy eating.
- Attend a winter ball.
- Meet up with friends for a cup of coffee.
- Find a coffee shop and cozy up at it.
- Sample food at the grocery store.
- Go skiing or snowboarding at a local ski resort.
- Go to Ikea and redecorate.
- Experience the Northern Lights where the sun never rises.
- Bake delicious treats at home and warm up the house.
Thank you for reading this Hygge Bucket List of winter ideas and minimalist lifestyle tips. If you have any more hygge ideas that you think should be included on this list, please leave them in the comments below.
Be sure to check out more ideas from More Lifestyle Living for more hygge lists and mindful living posts.
Join our Mailing List
Become an Insider and stay in the loop on…
- Free Lifestyle Printables
- Insider Deals
- Latest Updates
Stay in touch!
Enter your email address below today!