NEW YEAR QUOTES: Funny for 2020!
These new year quotes for 2020 are funny and are sure to get you started with more laughter in the year. See this list of 10 quotes for the new year.
New Year quotes: Funny for 2020
- “As a kid, I thought the song Auld Lang Syne was called Old Man’s Eye. I like my version better.” -Stewart Stafford
- “Once you accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.” -Einstein
- “Have told so many friends, “Don’t worry, New Year will be better!” I love misguiding people.” -Nitya Prakash
- “Life’s under no obligation to give us what we expect.” -Margaret Mitchell
- “The future is uncertain, but that can be a good thing.” -Jennifer Niven, All the Bright Places
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” -James Agate
- “Life has no remote, so wake up and change it.” -Sushil Singh
- “NOEL: You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” -Hillary DePiano, New Year’s Thieve
- “Many years ago, I mad a New Year’s resolution to never make New Year’s resolutions. Hell, it’s been the only resolution I’ve ever kept!” -D.S. Mixell
- “Early to bed and early to rise makes a year healthy wealthy and wise. To get better future wish U Happy New Year!!!” -Baset
What are your favorite New Year Quotes?