SELF CARE ON SNOW DAYS!❄
As a child, I’ve always loved snow days. I can too as an adult with self care on snow days. These are a few of my favorite ways to relax and do activities that I’ve wanted to do that aren’t social media.
Self Care on Snow Days
- Read a fulfilling wholesome message or devotional in a personal development book.
- Read a fun book
- Journal how you are feeling
- Write down your gratitudes
- Sit and watch the snow fall or blow in the wind
- Listen to spotify
- Listen to a podcast
- Do a Craft project with items you have on hand
- Call a friend
- Do the dishes
- Catch up on Paperwork
- Do a mini workout
- Color, sketch, or draw
- Watch people driving in the snow
- Cook a meal to warm up the house
- Bake Cookies
- Play a board or card game
- Fold Laundry while watching a movie
What do you like to do on snow days to relax?
Join the Conversation and let us know what you think!
Shop Now: More Lifestyle Living
Tweet us: More Lifestyle Living
Follow on Facebook: More Lifestyle Living
Find us on Pinterest: More Lifestyle Living
Heart our Pics on Instagram: More Lifestyle Living